If you are root user and need ultimate file manager, you surely need to consider Root Explorer Apk Full Version. This app allows you to access entire file system on your Android. This app is extra ordinary because unlike the similar apps, this one allows you to access elusive data folder.
Root Explorer Apk Full Version has rich of features, you can enjoy multiple tabs, box, drop box, network (SMB) support, text editor, multi select, bookmarks, search, remount, permissions, execute scripts, SQLite database viewer, image thumbnails, MD5, APK binary XML viewer, and Google Drive. You will able to extract zip or tar/gzip files as well as extract rar archives. You can send files by many things, including email, Bluetooth, and more. You can change file owner/group, create shortcuts, create symbolic link, and using “Open With” facility.
Also See: TowelRoot Apk for Android
Updates on the new version of Root Explorer Apk are including xxhdpi and xxxhdpi launcher icons and ability to select files for upload to websites. Several problems on previous version such as Box recurring authentication requests, recognition of 64GB exFAT SD card on addition of external SD card tab, and recursive search issue in KitKat when searching internal storage are fix on the new version. Enforce leading slash when user enter card path of external SD. Some people experience problem when copying to SD cards due to omission of this leading slash.
Here’s a Full Features of Root Explorer Apk:
- Display SQLite database
- Text Editor
- Create and extract .zip or .tar/.gzip
- Extract the rar file
- Scripts execute
- File search
- Send files (via email, bluetooth, etc.)
- Thumbnail image
- Appearance APK binary XML
- Change the file owner / group
- Create a symbolic link
- Facilities “Open With”
- Improved archive extraction to SD card in Lollipop.
- Fix for problem opening text files in /data/misc
- Other miscellaneous fixes.
What’s New in Root Explorer App:
- Fixed crash on CM13 (due to CM13’s use of toybox instead of busybox or toolbox).
- Fixed move in anonymous SMB shares.
- Support for multiple Dropbox user accounts (in different tabs)
- Fix for problem editing system files in rooted Marshmallow devices with SELinux set to Enforcing mode
- Allow write to external SD without root in Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Display SE Linux context in file/folder properties (Android 4.3+)
- Change SE context menu option (Android 4.3+)
Must Watch: 192.168.l.254 Admin Login
Root Explorer Apk Additional Information:
Updated – January 25, 2016
Size – Varies with device
Installs – 500,000 – 1,000,000
Current Version – Varies with device
Requires Android – Varies with device
Content Rating – Rated for 3+
The Final Verdict:
I hope in this article we had provided the best features and additional info on root explorer apk. If you have any queries or facing any issues please leave us a message in comments section.