One of the best Android root after Kingroot is TowelRoot Apk to root your Samsung Galaxy phones that using Android 4.4.2 KitKat and above. TowelRoot Apk will not root anymore after phone rooted to NF update because the latest kernel has been patched on your Samsung.
OK! Here on my tutorial I guide everyone how to root latest KitKat 4.4.2 OS on Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5 or Galaxy Note 3 on NF update or later.
Read More: 192.168.1.254 Login Page
Device Requirements :
- Charged Samsung galaxy S4, galaxy S5, galaxy Note 3 running on NF update or later.
- Kernel files
- Odin3 (all versions).
- Installed Samsung Kies or Samsung mobile USB driver.
- TowelRoot Apk by Geohot
- Read notes before starting please.
Steps to Root your Android Phone using TowelRoot :
1. This process will not delete your data, but first, I recommend backup your phone to avoid the corrupt data during process.
2. Download and unzip all kernel files on your phone.
3. Flash Model ROOT Kernel.tar.md5 file using odin3 in PDA or AP section.
4. Make sure DON’T check mark Re-Partition. After your device boot up
5. Now, use TowelRoot to root your device! Follow this method : [1-Click Root] Galaxy S4/S5/Note 3 Using TowelRoot Apk Method.
6. Make sure your phone is rooted…
7. Flash back the specific kernel for your phone build number using Odin3 in PDA or AP section.
Welldone, your phone has been rooted with the latest update without tripping binary or KNOX counter. This video was made for Galaxy S5 but it’s exactly the same steps for Galaxy S4 and Note 3
Guide to Root Mobile Using TowelRoot Apk:
- Use this guide at your own risk.
- Please make sure you download the specific kernel files for your phone model number.
- If your device stuck in bootloop after flashing the ROOT kernel, wipe cache/dalvik from recovery mode will fix it.
- This will not trip binary or KNOX counter, but it might change system status to custom.
- To unroot your device –> Open SuperSU app / Settings / Full UnRoot then flash stock FW
- The following models are the only supported devices till now.
- After flashing Root kennel, you might face more force close (its normal), so that its better to disable S Health before flashing Root kernel (you can enable it after flashing your system kernel).
- WiFi will not work also after flashing ROOT kernel, but you can fix it after rooting by flashing your system kernel.
- For #SprintGalaxyS4 #L720, #TMobileGalaxyS4 #M919, #Verizon_Galaxy_S4_Mini #I435 use the following steps :
- Open #TowelRoot_v3 and tap 3 times on “welcome to towelroot v3” a new field will appear
- Change the value from : 1337 0 1 0 4 0 to : 1337 0 1 7380 4 0
- Now click “make it ra1n”
Must See: 192.168.0.1 Router Admin
I hope you guys understood how to download Towelroot Apk on Samsung Galaxy Smartphones. If you have any queries please feel free to share your valuable suggestions in below comments section.